Free delivery on all
orders in Klang Valley.
10am – 6pm (Mon – Fri)
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery Time
|Standard delivery (before 1 pm)
|Standard delivery (after 1 pm)
Other Terms & Conditions
* All orders placed after 1pm – 5pm will be processed the following working day.
* Additional charges of RM30 will be imposed for order after 1pm if requested for same day delivery.
* Last call to make online purchase is 5pm daily from Monday to Friday
* All deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday, between 12pm to 8 pm.
* No deliveries will be made during Saturday/ Sunday and public holidays.
Do you offer self-collection services?
Sit back and let us do all the work 😉
Will I have to sign for my package?
Yes. There will be a proof of delivery document for you, to avoid any miscommunication. Because according to relationship 101, always ensure there’s no miscommunication between partners.
What if I am not home when my package arrives?
If you’re in Klang Valley, the drivers will call to make a deal with you on the delivery time. If you’re not in Klang Valley, you’ll get a notice slip indicating that you can call/email for re-delivery. To save you the hassle, let us know your whereabouts during our delivery time from Monday – Friday, 12pm – 8pm. We’re always ready to find an alternative delivery time just for you guys.
I ordered on Friday but I need my booze on Saturday. Can you help out?
Yes, we can. We will do the extra mile for you, only for you. Top up RM 30 for delivery and you will get your booze on Saturday.
Product Availability & Price
Are your products authentic?
We guarantee that our products are 101% authentic. We deal directly with brand owners and the sole appointed official importers to bring you the freshest, most real-est Booze out there.
Could you recommend me what booze to order?
You’ve come to the right person, my friend. Just hit us up on WhatsApp at +601151500535 or email us at email@example.com. Together we will align the stars and find the perfect booze for you and your situation.
Is there a maximum quantity I can order at Malting Point?
Knock yourself out and order as much as you need. You just keep adding and we’ll just keep serving.
However there is a minimum spending of RM600 per order and we only process 20 orders a day because you deserve better.
The payment gateway indicates that the payment failed. What to do?
Step 1, breathe. Our payment gateway has some next level security and safety feature, which can cause payments to fail at times. Step 2, try again. If the same problem occurs, step 3, let a human help you. WhatsApp us at +601151500535
I need more answers!
If our answers did not satisfy your deep, burning questions, let us know and we will bestow upon you our booze wisdom.
WhatsApp at +601151500535 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The payment gateway indicates that the payment failed. What to do?
Step 1, breathe. Our payment gateway has some next level security and safety feature, which can cause payments to fail at times. Step 2, try again. If the same problem occurs, step 3, let a human help you. WhatsApp us at +601151500535.
I need more answers!
If our answers did not satisfy your deep, burning questions, let us know and we will bestow upon you our booze wisdom.
1) Stocks delivered are not returnable and hence there will be no refund.
2) Customer can request for refund in writing if stocks ordered are not delivered within the stipulated delivery period. ( please refer to the shipping & delivery located at the tab above)
3) We have the sole discretion to refund if stocks are not available
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or +601151500535
Terms and Conditions.
User Terms & Conditions
By browsing and using this Internet web site at maltingpoint.com (the “Site”), provided by Union Aavari Sdn Bhd you agree to be bound by the User Terms and Conditions of Use set forth below (the “Terms and Conditions”). You must exit this Site immediately if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions or are not of a legal age for consuming and/or purchasing alcoholic beverages.
**The sale of alcohol to individuals below 21 years or professing the religion of Islam is prohibited. Health Warning: (Meminum arak adalah bahaya untuk kesihatan) Delivery: Failure to present a valid photo IC is grounds for delivery refusal. Returns policy: No returns available.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions.
Union Aavri Sdn Bhd may, in its sole discretion, revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time and it is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions each time you access this Site. Your continued use of the Site after such revisions are posted will constitute your agreement to such changes.
Modifications to the Site.
Union Aavri Sdn Bhd reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change or suspend any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. Union Aavri Sdn Bhd may impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part or all of the Site without notice or penalty.
Site Age Limitation.
Union Aavri Sdn Bhd and its delegated agent maintain this Site for the personal use of web visitors who are lawfully permitted to consume and/or purchase alcoholic beverages.
Use of Materials.
You may print or have printed by a third party any downloadable material contained on this Site provided that: (i) the material is solely for non-commercial and personal use; (ii) no copyright or other proprietary notice is removed from the material; and (iii) the material is not altered in any manner.
Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Proprietary Rights.
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this Site, including but not limited to trademarks, designs, logos, names, text, images, audio and video materials are the property of Union Aavri Sdn Bhd (“UA’s Proprietary Material”) unless otherwise noted.UA’s Proprietary Material is protected under the intellectual property laws throughout the world and under international treaties. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from UA’s Proprietary Material. You may not display, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, or otherwise use UA’s Proprietary Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose, without the prior and express written consent of Union Aavri Sdn Bhd.
Except with respect to the limited license to download and print certain material from this Site for non-commercial and personal use only, as set forth above in the section entitled “Use of Materials,” nothing contained on this Site shall grant, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of UA’s Proprietary Material. All rights, title and interest in and to all aspects of UA ‘s Proprietary Material remain the exclusive property of Union Aavri Sdn Bhd.
You are solely responsible for the content and context of any materials or information you post or submit through the Site. You warrant and agree that, while using the Site, you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any materials which:
- are unlawful, threatening, harassing or profane;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- contain a virus or other harmful component;
- contain advertising of any kind; or
- contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact. You also warrant and agree that you shall not send, forward, transmit or distribute by e-mail or by any other mean any material or content of the Site to persons under the legal alcohol drinking and/or purchasing age in their country of residence.
Union Aavri Sdn Bhd will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Union Aavri Sdn Bhd to disclose the identity of, help identify, or locate anyone transmitting any such content.
Communication to Site.
All communications, including but not limited to all remarks, submissions, ideas, concepts, pictures or other information that you transmit to this Site, whether by e-mail, posting, uploading, or otherwise, will become the exclusive property of Union Aavri Sdn Bhd. Union Aavri Sdn Bhd will not be required to treat any submission as confidential. By transmitting content to this Site, you automatically grant to Union Aavri Sdn Bhd a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display that content alone and as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sub-license such rights. You agree that Union Aavri Sdn Bhd is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any content that you transmit to this Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products, and that Union Aavri Sdn Bhd need not provide any compensation or acknowledgment to you in exchange for any such use.
You agree that Union Aavri Sdn Bhd has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit, disclose, refuse to post, or remove at any time, for any reason in its sole discretion, any material and content anywhere on the Site, including but not limited to bulletin boards, e-mail and other forums. Notwithstanding this right Union Aavri Sdn Bhd does not and cannot review all materials posted to the Site by users and Union Aavri Sdn Bhd assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions or content transmitted by or between you or any third party within or outside of this Site. If notified, Union Aavri Sdn Bhd may investigate an allegation that content transmitted to this Site is in violation of the Terms and Conditions and determine whether to have the communication removed from this Site. However, Union Aavri Sdn Bhd is under no obligation to remove content transmitted by third parties from this Site and assume no responsibility or liability arising from or relating to any such content, including but not limited to any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained therein.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
Your use of this site is at your sole risk. This site including all its content, functions and information made available on or accessed through the site, is provided on an “as is” “as available” basis without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to non-infringement of third party rights, merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. Union Aavri Sdn Bhd does not warrant that the site or its functions, features or content contained therein will be uninterrupted, error-free, secure, free of viruses or other harmful material, complete, accurate, timely, or that defects will be corrected. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to certain users.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event shall Union Aavri Sdn Bhd or its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, be liable for any damages (including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special ,consequential and punitive damages, lost profits, and damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) that are directly or indirectly related to the use of or inability to use this site and its content, materials and functions thereof whether based on warranty, contract, tort, including but not limited to negligence or otherwise, or any other legal theory, even if Union Aavri Sdn Bhd has been negligent or has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to certain users. In no event shall the total liability of Union Aavri Sdn Bhd to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether based in warranty, contract or tort, including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising from this agreement or you use of the site exceed, in the aggregate, RM100,00.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Union Aavri Sdn Bhd, its officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”), from and against any and all claims or demands made by any third party, and all associated liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your browsing or use of this Site, content you transmit to this Site, your violation of any rights of another, or your breach of the Terms and Conditions. Union Aavri Sdn Bhd reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not in any event settle or otherwise dispose of any matter without the prior written consent of Union Aavri Sdn Bhd
This Agreement constitutes a binding agreement between you and Union Aavri Sdn Bhd until terminated by you or Union Aavri Sdn Bhd, which Union Aavri Sdn Bhd may do at any time, without notice, in Union Aavri Sdn Bhd ‘s sole discretion. If you become dissatisfied with the Site, in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. You irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts located in the state of Minnesota for any action arising from or relating to the Terms and Conditions or your browsing or use of this Site.
Notices and Disclosures.
Except if explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by e-mail to, in the case of Union Aavri Sdn Bhd, firstname.lastname@example.org, or, in the case of a user to the e-mail address you provide to Union Aavri Sdn Bhd. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after e-mail is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the e-mail address is invalid.
This Site is intended for use mainly of Malaysia residents of the legal drinking and purchasing age. Union Aavri Sdn Bhd makes no claims that the content of this Site is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the Malaysia. If you access this Site from outside of the Malaysia., you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of the country or other territory in which you are located. A reference to a particular product or service does not imply that Union Aavri Sdn Bhd intends to make such products or services available in all countries.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. The failure by either you or Union Aavri Sdn Bhd to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Site or the Terms and Conditions must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. The Terms and Conditions comprise the entire agreement between you and Union Aavri Sdn Bhd and supersede all prior agreements between the parties, regarding the subject matter contained herein. All provisions in the Terms and Conditions regarding representations and warranties, indemnification, disclaimers and limitations on liability shall survive any termination of the Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions, the practices of or your experience on any of the Site, please contact us at by e-mail at email@example.com
© 2020 Union Aavri Sdn Bhd. All rights reserved. Products distributed in Malaysia are imported and/or distributed by group of licensed suppliers.
Data Protection Act 2010
We, maltingpoint.com (Union Aavri Sdn Bhd ) respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we use the information, with whom we share it, and the choices you can make about our collection, use and disclosure of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices. The phrase “PERSONAL INFORMATION” refers to information by which you or the device you are using to connect to the Internet can be identified.
Information We Collect
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including this and other websites, mobile applications, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in events or other promotions. We also may obtain information about you from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties.
The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Your contact information (such as name, social media accounts, postal and email address, or phone number)
- Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our sites
- Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address)
- Shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number)
- Demographic information (such as age, date of birth and gender)
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs
- Location information, such as the real-time geographic location of the device on which you install our mobile applications
- Shopping behavior and preferences, and a record of the purchases you make on our websites
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties
In addition, when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor‘s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. We also may use third-party website analytics tools (such as Google), that collect information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type)
- URLs that refer visitors to our sites
- Dates and times of visits to our sites
- Information on actions taken on our sites (such as page views and site navigation patterns)
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our websites
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our sites
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register you for membership at our websites, and manage and maintain your account on the sites
- Provide products or services you request
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone)
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our sites
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media
- Publish your testimonials about Malting Point, including on our websites and blogs, and on social networks (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will include only your first name, last initial, city and state)
- Manage your participation in our events, sweepstakes and other promotions tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
We may combine the information we collect with publicly available information and information we receive from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties. We may use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you, for other promotional purposes, and for other purposes described in this section.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
On our websites, we may collect information about your online activities to provide advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests. You may see certain ads on this and other sites because we participate in advertising networks. Ad networks may include third-party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and we encourage you to read their privacy policies, which may apply to these third-party programs. Ad networks allow us to target our advertising to users through demographic, behavioural and contextual means. These networks track your online activities over time across third-party websites or online services by collecting information through automated means, including using cookies, web server logs, web beacons and other methods. The networks use this information to show you advertisements for Malting Point and our business partners that are tailored to your individual interests. The information our ad network vendors collect includes information about your visits to websites that participate in the vendors‘ advertising networks, such as the pages or advertisements you have viewed, and the actions you take on the sites. This data collection and ad targeting take place both on our websites and on third-party websites that participate in the ad networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice.
We may share the personal information we collect with our parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, business partners, ad network vendors and their participants, and other third parties for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, including to communicate with you about products and services, offers, events and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. We also may share personal information with our service providers who perform services on our behalf. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We also may disclose information about you
- if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order),
- in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, or
- when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Following such a sale, merger or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to Malting Point’s use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain Malting Point offerings or site features.
Here are the choices we offer:
- Sharing Information with Business Partners – You may direct Malting Point not to share your personal information with our business partners for those partners’ own purposes. To do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we will continue sharing your information as otherwise described in the “Information We Share” section of this Privacy Notice, including with our service providers, to fulfil your requests and to comply with legal requirements.
- Marketing Emails – You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails or by adjusting your email preferences using the online account you may establish on our sites.
- Targeted Advertising – We may engage with advertising networks that are members of organizations or programs that manage the privacy choices these ad networks offer consumers. Please note that we also may work with ad networks that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may honour the opt-outs we linked above.
- Cookies – Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our sites’ features. In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics or targeted advertising opt-outs.
- Access and Correction – You may obtain a copy of certain personal information we maintain about you or update or correct inaccuracies in that information using the online account you may establish on our websites. In addition, if you believe other personal information we maintain about you is inaccurate, you may request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice. If we deny an access request, we will notify you of the reasons for the denial.
- Comments – We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to our Site is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with Malting Point. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites not affiliated with Malting Ppint, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
This is a Malaysian website subject to Malaysian laws, including those governing the privacy and security of your information. When we obtain personal information about you, we may process the information outside of the country in which you are located, including in the United States. The countries in which we process the information may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you are located. We will protect your information as described in this Privacy Notice.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect certain of your purchase information while in transit.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your Malting Point account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our sites. Please note that we will never ask for your Malting Point account user name or password via email.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a prominent notice on our websites to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Notice and indicate at the bottom of the notice when it was most recently updated.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also may write to us at:
Union Aavri Sdn Bhd (1308032-V)
1-2-2 Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 1,
Taman Usahawan Kepong
52100 Kuala Lumpur
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Union Aavri Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia Sendirian Berhad company having its Registered Office at: 9A, Jalan Medan Tuanku Medan,50300 Kuala Lumpur, W.P. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, duly registered in the National Court Register under Number 1308032-V.
MALICIOUS CODE, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing any Malicious Code. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- We will report any such activity by you to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack or Malicious Code that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We may from time to time provide interactive services on the Site including, without limitation, chat rooms and forums, bulletin boards, music mix rooms, image upload features, interactive drinks functionality and interactive club-finder. Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
- We will make reasonable efforts to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on the Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on the Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not. Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
Any and all material which you contribute to the Site must comply with the spirit of the following content standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Your contributions must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law of the country from which they are posted.
Your contributions must not:
- Encourage, promote or glamorize under-age, excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcoholic beverages or drink driving.
- Be targeted at an under legal drinking age audience.
- Harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way.
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Contain sexually explicit or oriented material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right, publicity right, trademark or other proprietary right of any other person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal or immoral activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
This list only serves to provide examples and is not meant to be an exhaustive list of the types of unacceptable uses that may result in the restriction, suspension or termination of your use of the Site.