Create a summer cocktail that honours a tradition once enjoyed by Jameson’s hard-working coopers and perfectly blends Jameson Whiskey with apple juice & tea.
Refreshing recipe, that’s easy to make in bulk to enjoy with friends.
- 2 Liters Apple Juice, Fresh Pressed
- 1 Liter Boiling Water
- 2 Whole Cucumber
- 300 Milliliters Honey
- Ice Cubes
- 120 Milliliters Irish Breakfast Teabag
- 1½ Bottles Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 300 Milliliters Lemon Juice
- 1 Handful Mint Leaf
How To Make
- Add 4 teabags, 300ml honey to 1 litre of boiling water and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove teabags, stir well and allow to cool.
- Add 1 sliced cucumber to a bowl/punch jar with 1 bottle of Jameson Original.
- Allow to steep for 10 minutes before adding 2 litres of pressed apple juice, 300ml lemon juice, tea and honey mixture, and stir.
- Add mint leaves and ice and stir.
- Serve in rocks glasses over ice.
- Garnish with remaining cucumber slices.