Green With Envy
Ask for a green cocktail, and you shall receive. Easy-to-make and all natural.
A sweet, citrus and herby mix, that’s easy to make and easier to drink. Fresh and green as an Irishman at a sporting event. It’s sure to make St. Patrick’s day a special one for you and your mates.
- 1 Leaf Basil
- Ice Cubes
- 45 ml Jameson Original
- 30 ml Lemon
- 45 ml Prosecco
- 30 ml Simple Syrup
How To Make
- To Make the Simple Syrup: Add 250ml boiling water to 250g white granulated sugar and stir well to dissolve. Allow to cool, bottle and refrigerate.
- Lightly muddle basil leaves in your cocktail shaker.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients except sparkling wine and shake with ice.
- Double strain into a chilled tall glass filled with ice.
- Top with sparkling white wine and garnish with a basil leaf.